All wage and earning and employee leave information is available online by using your own account in the EMPLOYEE PORTAL.
After you have created your own account, you will be able to access any of your payroll history and leave history beginning January 1, 2013, and forward. Any payroll information prior to January 1, 2013, will not be available online.
To create your own user account in “ALIO EMPLOYEE PORTAL”, please follow these instructions:
1. Click on the link https://nssd.mycues.org/ep. You will see a screen requiring username and password.
2. You will need to click on “Create an account”.
3. Then fill in ALL the information. Please note:
- Your employee number can be found on one of your payroll statements. If you cannot find
your employee number on your recent payroll statement, please contact the District Office.
- The zip code is for your home mailing address.
- Your first name must be spelled as it is in the system. First name only (no middle initial or
4. After you have entered all of your personal information and have created your username and your password, hit “Submit”.
5. All you need to do now is to go back to the original login that is shown at https://nssd.mycues.org/ep. Enter in your newly created username and password, and you will be logged in. Bookmark this link for easy access in the future.
6. Under the Payroll tab, you will see a calendar with dates highlighted in green. Click on a “green highlighted” date to see a PDF of your payroll information for that date. Currently, the “green” calendar date will appear on the day that payroll is deposited into your account. You can print the PDF for your records if you would like.
7. You may view your leave history by clicking on the Leaves tab and you may view your current and YTD Deductions by clicking on the Benefits & Deductions tab.
This is the first step in Employee Portal. More online employee information will be available in the future.
If you have any questions, please contact Tammy or Amanda. Also, if you forget your new username, we can assist you. If you forget your password, you can request a new password by following the online prompt.
Tammy Jorgensen Payroll Director