VIII-11: School Lunch Accounts
North Sanpete School District
Board Policy with Guidelines
|Policy Number: VIII-11
Effective Date: 12/16/1982
Subject: School Lunch Accounts
All school lunch accounts shall be maintained in strict compliance with Federal, State, and Local statutes.
- The principal of each school shall be responsible to see that school funds are accounted for in the manner prescribed by law.
- The Principal of each school shall review and verify all applications for free or reduced price lunches.
- If a question arises as to the validity of an application, the principal must challenge the request.
- Accurate inventories shall be maintained on all food storage.
- Charges for school lunch are not permissible.
- The Principal shall work in close cooperation with the District Director of the school lunch program and the food service manager in their school building in providing accurate monthly reports.