Bus Pass Guidelines
Passes SHOULD NOT be issued for:
- Going to a friend’s home
- Employment purposes
- Working on school projects or attending practices
- Non-school activities (scouts, parties, sleepovers, or religious)
- Court ordered custody arrangements between parents/proctor parents (arrangements for this need to be made with the Principal and the Transportation Office)
- Any other stop that is not the student’s assigned stop (including being dropped at another school)
- Medical emergency
- Family emergency (i.e. death, hospitalization)
If a pass is issued:
- The requested change must take place on the student’s assigned bus. No bus hopping. We must be able to guarantee all students assigned to a specific bus their seats. (If another bus is needed, please call our office for approval.)
- The student must present the bus pass to the driver as they board in order for the request to be fulfilled.
- The bus pass has a 1-time use.